We are very aware of the great investment you make in winning the trust of your customers.
Our e-commerce fulfilment service ships your customer orders with speed, accuracy and reliability.
Our service integrates with popular online shopping cart systems enabling us to pick, pack and ship customer orders promptly.
Meanwhile, our robust inventory management infrastructure allows us to efficiently receive, store and manage stock – and process returns.
Our expertise and experience means you can rest assured that this crucial (and often complex) function is in good hands, leaving you to concentrate on your core business.
Why outsource fulfilment?
- Outsourcing to a specialist fulfilment service provider eliminates the burden of employing and training people and hiring or buying facilities.
- Outsourcing is a cost-effective solution for dealing with cyclical and seasonal surges.
- Outsourcing can offer a significant lever when scaling a business.
Fulfilment service options
We have learned that every new project is unique. So, with every new customer, we happily work to design and develop an optimal method of presenting, processing and fulfilling orders to ensure that both our customer and their customer are happy.
We look forward to developing strong relationships with all our customers – to become their trusted e-commerce fulfilment partner.
We can pick, pack and ship for:
- established industrial manufacturers and distributors seeking to outsource some of their operations
- online sellers and small businesses preparing to scale
- customers with small and simple fulfilment projects
- customers with large and complex fulfilment projects
Speedpak's order fulfilment services include:
- receiving online customer orders
- integrating to carrier systems and using carriers shipping labels
- advance customer notification of order dispatch
- supporting all popular shopping carts
- receiving, storing and managing stock
- comprehensive reporting on orders, shipments and inventory levels via a client dashboard
- processing orders (picking, packing and shipping)
- processing customer returns, authorising credit and making stock to available for new orders
- process design for maximum efficiency
Contact us now to discuss how we can support your e-commerce business!
Call us at +353 1 867 1707
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org