The Speedpak team is dedicated to providing customers with efficient, reliable and innovative packing, logistics and order fulfilment solutions.
Led by Operations Manager Patrick McCarthy and Assistant Operations Manager Sabrina McDonald, our specialist team is proud of its strong 20-year plus track record in solving problems for customers from a variety of industries.
We take our work seriously – recognising the need for speed, care and security. And, we acknowledge the responsibility associated with being the last contact with your valuable goods before they reach their final destination.
We like Special Projects!
We respond to special requests from customers who need customised solutions. Our range of skills include design, marketing, sourcing, logistics and assembly-to-order.
We focus on constantly improving the service we provide through:
- learning from each unique project we work on, and applying that learning
- keeping up with inventory management, logistics and fulfilment technologies and adopting the most effective
- partnering with customers so we can learn and develop together
Supporting Wholesalers and Retailers with Shelf-ready SolutionsOur wholesale and retail customers rely on us to deliver custom packs of products in small and large quantities. We recognise the fast-moving nature of retail and so we respond accordingly. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure stocks are efficiently managed to meet the cycles of demand throughout the year.
Supporting Marketing CampaignsSpeedpak provides services to support new product launches and a variety of promotional and marketing campaigns. We ensure that samples and promotion materials are well presented and efficiently distributed.
Supporting Online Retailers
We fulfil web orders, manage stocks and process returns for online traders. Our service minimises the burden of employing and training people and hiring or buying facilities.This offers clients the opportunity to concentrate on marketing and product management without having to invest in fulfilment and inventory management.
Supporting Printers & Publishers
- Bulk hand-finishing of printed items by, for example, attaching adhesive pads, decorative elements, labelling and gift wrapping.
- Assembly of die-cut folders, boxes, point-of-sale display cases and promotional items.
- Packing of greeting cards, mailers as well as re-packing, re-configuring, twinning, multi-packing, shrink-wrapping and bagging of small items by number or weight.
- Collating of multi-page documents, conference packs, marketing materials, publications and mailers. (We can also organise postage and distribution.)
Our CustomersTo date we have packed, re-packed, batched, assembled and dispatched hardware items, electronics products, packaged foods (tea, coffee, confectionery), OTC products for pharmacies, food and drinks packaging, cosmetics, sports kits, clothing, greeting cards, books, conference packs, mail-outs, toys, board games and gift items for customers that include...
Call us now to discuss your fulfilment or packing project!
Call us at +353 1 867 1707
Or email us at email@example.com