We are very aware of the great investment you make in winning the trust of your customers.
Our e-commerce fulfilment service dispatches your customer orders with speed, accuracy and reliability.
Our service integrates with popular online shopping cart systems enabling us to pick, pack and dispatch customer orders promptly.
Meanwhile, our robust inventory management infrastructure allows us to efficiently receive, store and manage stock – and process returns.
Our expertise and experience means you can rest assured that this crucial (and often complex) function is in good hands, leaving you to concentrate on your core business.
Why outsource fulfilment?
- Outsourcing to a specialist fulfilment service provider eliminates the burden of employing and training people and hiring or buying facilities.
- Outsourcing your fulfilment enables you to dedicate more time to marketing, sales and product development.
- Outsourcing is a cost-effective solution for dealing with cyclical and seasonal surges.
Fulfilment service options
We have learned that every new project is unique. So, with every new customer, we happily work to design and develop an optimal method of presenting, processing and fulfilling orders to ensure that both our customer and their customer are happy.
We look forward to developing strong relationships with all our customers – to become their trusted e-commerce fulfilment partner.
We can pick, pack and ship for:
- established industrial manufacturers and distributors seeking to outsource some of their operations
- customers with large and complex fulfilment projects
- established online retailers seeking an e-commerce fulfilment hub
Speedpak's order fulfilment services include:
- receiving online customer orders
- integrating to carrier systems and using carriers shipping labels
- advance customer notification of order dispatch
- supporting all popular shopping carts
- receiving, storing and managing stock
- comprehensive reporting on orders, shipments and inventory levels via a client dashboard
- processing orders (picking, packing and shipping)
- processing customer returns, authorising credit and making stock to available for new orders
- process design for maximum efficiency
E-commerce Order Fulfilment for Superstrings
We receive and store, in our secure warehouse, over 500 types of guitar strings as well as string instrument accessories, parts and tools (including picks, plectrums, tuners, capos, cables, straps and slides).
As with all our order fulfilment customers we also provide a returns service in the event of a product being returned for whatever reason.
Order Fulfilment and Kit Assembly for HOLE MORE PUTTSTM
Working closely with SQ9 founders we devised a unique process for packaging assembly, kit assembly, packing and order fulfilment.
Contact us now to discuss how we can support your e-commerce business!
Call us at +353 1 867 1707
Or email us at email@example.com